- Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
- Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.
- The theological virtue defined as secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God's will.
- A set of principles or beliefs.
- Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
- A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
- The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
- A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
What do I believe then?
- I define myself as a follower of Christ, a Christian
- I am not religious
- I have faith in Jesus Christ, the Savior of myself and the world at large
- I believe he is the Son of God
- I believe through Him we have forgiveness of all sins
- I still sin
- I go to church on Sunday, not due to rules but to meet others and grow in my relationship with God
- I go to different church's, I do not follow a particular denomination
- I am not a brain-dead sucker requiring a far fetched grasp that there is more to life than this
- I have no fear of death
- I am damn lucky to be where I am now, and that is thanks to God